Monday 7 September 2009

Sunday Learning


Today was rather a quiet day after the excitement of the wedding yesterday. Doug went out climbing with his mates and I spent the day with mum & dad. Mum has treated herself to an Overlocker - though I don't think she has used it since the thread broke and she has not been able to re-thread it as she couldn't read the instructions, remember them, then go back to her machine to thread it. She has kept on forgetting to ask me to do it with her when I have visited so it has been months I think!!
Anyway - today's lesson for the journal was this - I learned how to thread mum's overlocker!

Here is the page about it, please leave a little comment if you stop by.

Gura mie ayd. J x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome - thanks for taking the time to let me know you called.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...