- - that setting up,running & acting as host for the Craft Clubs first Circle Journal was really VERY rewarding. It was a worry at times - and I was no different than anyone else at doing my entries at the last minute (LOL) - but it has been a very special experience to have been part of and sometimes very challenging yet -
- We have learned a little more about each other
- Have a piece of each others creativity to cherish
- We think we might do it again after a short break - indeed at least one lady has a theme in mind LOL!
- It was good being able to actually exchange albums each month at meetings
- I think it has deepened our friendship and made us closer as a group
Very simple as I am working at 6x6 - I have decided to use Shimelle's printable for the date. and I have printed it on vellum & circled the date with silver ink - used my butterfly stamp, scallop punch (Stampin up), paper flower& brad, an old Friendship sticker I found in my stash, and computer generated text.
Please leave a little comment if you stop by
Gura mie ayd. Jx