Monday 18 April 2011

A Few Thank You's - -

- - specially to Mel for organising the blog hop yesterday, and also to everyone who created a post for the hop - I had so much fun "hopping" round to visit you all - though now have one very tired right foot!! It was  a new experience for me to be part of a blog hop - and I have to admit to being ever so slightly scared sending Mel that email. I am so glad I did though, as I have now a whole scutch of new blogs to visit more often. Thank you also to those ladies who took part - you touched me, made me laugh out loud, taught me, shared facts I had never heard of, made me weep, cheer you on, inspired me and made me feel like a most welcome friend. Thank you all!
It is back to work for me today so this post will have to be scheduled - but I thought I might share a little album I made yesterday as a 60th Birthday gift for a colleague - it has no photos in yet - because I can't share those as they are not my photos.

Thanks for stopping by.

'til later
Bannaghtyn Jx

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you sent that email! :-)

    And what a lovely album, wow, it's gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed it too. Lovely album, I am sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely album. What a wonderful gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous album! I am sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you joined Mel's hop, she was a great one to initiate you. What a beautiful and personal gift :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome - thanks for taking the time to let me know you called.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...