Sunday 3 April 2011

Mothering Sunday

Today is Mothering Sunday in the UK - and it has been a lovely day for me - a day filled with sunshine.
I have come to the conclusion that it really is the simple things which give me most pleasure -
early morning tea in bed
a walk beside the sea
coffee in the garden
flowers from my children
speaking to my mum
phone calls from my girls
my son cooking dinner for us
clean bedding, fresh and sweet smelling from being dried in the sunshine
And something nice to look forward to - -
a bottle of wine shared at the end of the day as we watch TV - YAY I get to choose tonight's viewing in honour of the day!!


Thanks for stopping by.

Bannaghtyn. J x

1 comment:

  1. A lovely list of simple things ... I am envying you the walk by the sea - we're such a long way from it! Your blog background is most impressive. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome - thanks for taking the time to let me know you called.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...