Thursday 26 April 2012

The little album - - -

- - -I intend to use for "A Week in the Life"- it is one I have made myself - and has 6x6 covers and a 2 inch spine. There are 8 pocket pages - with tags - so plenty of room for each day for both photos and journalling. I used Prima's Nature Garden collection to make it and love the softness of the colours - it feels really neutral - so I am hoping it will work with any and all photos I have taken and have yet to take this week. The little pictures from the Pogo/Digi Camera (Polaroid) are a nice size - though I am a little disappointed with some of them - but I think it is my lack of skill rather  than the camera - as I have some rather better shots with my point and shoot compact camera that I am so much more familiar with.
Here is the album I intend to use anyway - -


Thanks for dropping in.
'til later

Bannaghtyn J x

1 comment:

Hi and welcome - thanks for taking the time to let me know you called.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...