Monday 2 April 2012

I have - -

-- seriously committed some time to PLAY over the next couple of weeks! I have a tag swap on going with my ladies at our Craft Club and now have signed up to participate in another Tag swap - with a couple of HUNDRED ladies!! The delightful Laura Denison - of Following the Paper Trail is organising this one and as she is such an inspirational person - I just love her Mini Albums - that I couldn't resist. And of course it's on a deadline - so I know it will help me to MAKE that "playtime". I have made a start - so will share a few pictures when I have the whole set done. But I do have some of my other tags, made for our craft club swap, to share, hope you like them - our theme is "Vintage".

3 comments:

  1. That's a clutch of pretty tags! The soft golden-y peach colours really speak of vintage ... Glad you're having a happy playtime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always make beautiful things, hope you get time to play x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What vintage-inspired loveliness - nicely done, every single one!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome - thanks for taking the time to let me know you called.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...