- the smile in his eyes as they meet mine across a room
- the feel of my daughter's hands in mine and my son's small arms round my neck
- the strength in my dad's hugs when I was small
- my grandad's whistle - (non existant really as he had lost all his teeth as a young man - so he kind of whistled through his gums!) and my granny's laughter
- shared hugs with my mum, dad and sister known in our family as "piggy-mustards" (Don't ask me why my baby sister called a huge family hug by this title - but it stuck - and has passed into the family folklore to my own children)
thanks for stopping by.