Wednesday 29 September 2010

Wet Wednesday

Oh dear - what a dreadful morning - so grey and gloomy that it really doesn't feel light at all - in spite of the fact that it is nearly 11am.It began raining last night and hasn't stopped since! Nice weather for ducks!!

Hope it brightens a bit later - I don't feel as if I see enough daylight as the days draw in - though I can't say I dislike the changing seasons - as that would be a lie - just wish I didn't work full time so I could see a few more hours of daylight.
I do have an evening out to look forward to - though I am sure I will feel too tired when I get in - LOL - I always do!! Making myself make the effort is good for me though!! Villa Marina here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome - thanks for taking the time to let me know you called.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...