Thursday 1 May 2014

Happy Mail!

I have just received a pack of the brilliant Plundered Pages from Julie of Notes on Paper - you know my friends - it is always like getting an unexpected birthday present when you receive one of Julie's parcels from her Etsy shop - just look at all this lovely spring goodness which tumbled out of the envelope when I opened it. Thank you Julie - not only are my Plundered pages just perfect - but already I have an idea to use some of this lush prettiness! 
Look out for it on a Made it Monday post!

Thanks for stopping by,

'til later,

Bannaghtyn, J xx


 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! And yrs, I love opening Julie's packs too - she must have been delighted to send it to you :). Looking forward to seeing what you do ...

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome - thanks for taking the time to let me know you called.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...