So I begin with
- 1 iPhone
On a creative level - -
- 2 - Birthday Albums --- two good friends reached their half century this month, so handcrafted gifts were called for.
- 2 - Craft Club meetings --- alongside our regular monthly meeting we had one of our two all day craft class days --- and this time it was my turn to find and teach a new project for our group
- 3 - Cards including this one for my youngest daughter's birthday
- 14 - Amazing young people who all took a huge leap of faith by Bungee Jumping off the Transporter Bridge in Middlesbrough - to raise awareness of Mental Ill-health and raise funds for Rethink
- 17 - Kind and generous young people who not only invited me along but made sure I didn't feel out of place at the Bungee Jump weekend
- £475.50 - Raised by my girl for Rethink Mental Health in the UK - she has made me so proud of her!
- £534.76 - Raised for local Mental Health groups from a Gig night organised in my son's "local". All the bands gave their time for free - and made it a great evening for all who went along.
- £2670.50- Raised by the Bungee for Ben Team for Rethink Mental Health Charity in the UK
So you see - these are really important numbers - and so this time I was compelled to link up with the delightful Julie. Thanks so much for dropping in, it really is good to see you my friends - - - to know you all still think of me occasionally is a very special gift I have been doubly grateful for this last year - do you have any numbers to share? Hop over to Julie's blog for full details - the link's in her name
Bannaghtyn, Jen xxx