Sunday 29 July 2012

One day - - -

- - - at a time - it is the only way to cope - some days are good - some are very bad  - but I can now at least be creative again. It takes my mind off my loss and that can only be a good thing surely? Planning our next project for Craft club has been surprisingly helpful - so I do hope I am up to going to next meeting.
Thanks for stopping by - your visits are appreciated even though - at present anyway - sitting in front of a computer screen means tears are very close to the surface, so I am not blog hopping much, to return your visits.
Bannaghtyn - J xx

3 comments:

  1. Hoping that feeling the stir of creativity again helps a little in the midst of all the other feelings - and continuing to hold you in my thoughts ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family are still very much in my thoughts Jennie...I'm glad you're finding you're able to be creative again, and am sure it will be a help...and thank you for taking the time to write to me
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome - thanks for taking the time to let me know you called.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...