Friday 10 August 2012

Flip-Flop Wallet mini album - -

- - inspired by Clare Charvill of the Graphic 45 Design Team 2012. Clare made this as a Christmas album - (and her name will take you to her You Tube channel) but I really wanted to work with Graphic 45 Old Curiosity Shoppe papers so this is my version of her wallet album. Clare takes no take no credit for the original design - as she posted a link to a lady in Australia she had found on You Tube - but Clare did tweak it slightly herself, and I myself have worked from Clare's design. With the circumstances in my life at present I have found crafting to be one of the few activities that totally occupies my mind - so is therefore good therapy I think - it gives my mind a rest from the endless questions I have going around in it. Here are a few photos of my version of the wallet album.



It gave me a lot of pleasure to make - and I find Clare's videos are very inspiring - in my opinion she is up there with Laura - of Following the Paper Trail, Kathryn - of The Scrap Beach, Shimelle - of Shimelle.com, Jim - The Gentlemen Crafter and indeed anyone who shares their talents and skills via the web. Graphic 45 have an excellent eye indeed for picking up on new talent in their Design team.

Thanks for stopping by -

Bannaghtyn, J x

4 comments:

  1. love what you've done, will be checking Clare's site.
    take care
    Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to record information and photos - you've got a lot into a compact space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, Jen! It reminds me of an "exploding box" I did a few years ago. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely album Jen...love, hugs and prayers still headed your way
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome - thanks for taking the time to let me know you called.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...