Monday 2 November 2009

The start of a new class - -

- - Blogging for Scrapbookers officially started  today – already I learned about Google reader – what a great bit of kit!! Many thanks to classmate Heather who has put together an easy way for us to keep in touch with each others blogs. Heather if you read this – YOU ROCK!

It has also been totally crazy today at work – we have had a new phone system – and it has been completely chaotic! 

I felt

  1. stressed!!
  2. like the proverbial headless chicken!
  3. or even the Old Woman who lived in a Shoe

still I did get  through the day! Too tired to do much more than get my bag ready for craft club!.

Gura mie ayd, J x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome - thanks for taking the time to let me know you called.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...