Monday 14 April 2014

Made it Monday - Cards Corner

My poor blog has been very neglected of late - so sorry little blog! I have had to try to keep myself together - and "making stuff" is the lifeline that I have hung onto since June 2012. I helps to fill not only my thoughts, but my days and so I don't have time to let the pointless thoughts go round and round in my head, that I have a constant battle with, and so can push them away. Anyway I felt it was time I shared a few of the items I have been trying to get a little creative with and actually finished!
To start - a couple of cards -

I have used some older papers - in fact I can't remember when I got them, and the Cats are cut from the Tattered Lace Dies that seem to be everywhere at the moment. I think this die set is exclusive to Hobbycraft. I don't often go for "cute" but these little cats reminded me of the Disney movie "The Aristocats". We had the video and it was a favourite, not only with me, but with all my children when they were smaller. They made me smile and I found myself thinking of "Scatcat" (I think) anyway - the Jazz player "Cool Cat" - hence Paris on the first card - with the Tim Holtz embossing folder. The cards themselves are step cards from a Cheery Lynn die.

I hope all is well with you all, dear readers, and my sincerest apologies for neglecting you so long.
I will do my best to get round to "visit" as soon as I can.

'til later.

Bannaghtyn, J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome - thanks for taking the time to let me know you called.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...