Monday 14 February 2011

February

I have been a very poor blogger of late - I am so sorry - I seem to have lost my "get up and go" since having such a severe dose of bronchitis at the beginning of the year. And of course it has been so wet, and cold, and generally depressing - we seem to have had so few bright winter days - and I think I need them to keep my spirits up.
Anyway - on to a slightly brighter outlook I hope - On the crafty side of my life I have been quite productive - just never got around to uploading any pictures - so thought I would add a few now in the hope that I can get back into the swing of blogging more regularly - well thats the theory anyway!!




The papers and stickers are by 7Gypsies, the bird punch is Stampin' Up.

Please feel free to comment if you stop by.

Gura mie Ayd J x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome - thanks for taking the time to let me know you called.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...