Sunday 30 August 2009

Learn Something New Every Day

The amazing Shimelle has once again invited me to participate with her September Class Learn Something New Every Day. It's great fun - and if you fancy joining in do go to Shimelle's Learn Something New Every Day Class. Must admit that I usually do manage to be creative when I take note of Shimelle's prompts - just not very good at sharing my pages as time runs away with me and though I make - I don't upload. Joining in on the forum does help me though - so maybe this year I will do better.
I am off now to design my covers for this year. Will post pictures later.

Gura mie ayd. Jx

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just dropped by from Shimelle's - visited your other blog too :-) Brave of you lol, I've just set up my first blog and if I tried to keep two running I don't think I'd ever get anything else done!! Looking forward to admiring your creations. See you in class ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome - thanks for taking the time to let me know you called.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...